Terms and Conditions (GTC)
General terms and conditions of the company Fabian Striebe - Zier- und Nutzpflanzen (Carniflor)
- 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (Section 13 BGB).
- 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via the internet shop on the website https://www.carniflor.de (shop.carniflor.de), for personal orders by email or for purchases on the EBay platform.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Fabian Striebe - Zier- und Nutzpflanzen
(3) The presentation of goods on any sales platform does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but rather shows, unless expressly stated otherwise, representative individual items similar to the object for sale. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within two weeks. If the deadline expires without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Order", "Buy now", "Buy", "Add to shopping cart", "Buy now"
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the button "Checkout", "Complete order", "Complete order process"
5) If necessary, log in to the online shop after registering and entering the login details (email address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy", "complete the order process for a fee", "buy now", "buy now" etc.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Close the internet browser and cancel the order process. The receipt of the order is immediately confirmed by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). However, this does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders: The contract text is electronically saved by us, then we will send you the order data and our terms and conditions (by email). You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.carniflor.de/impressum/agb/. You can view your past orders in your account under My Account -> My Orders or Overview of Purchases.
- 3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payment, Due Date
(1) The prices given do not include sales tax due to the small business regulation. However, other price components are included. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance (PayPal or bank transfer) or by purchase on account (existing customers from 3 orders). In addition, the payment method credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express) is available via Shopify Payments.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(4) If the consumer has chosen to pay on invoice, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately within seven days of receipt of the invoice.
We reserve the right, even without giving reasons, especially in the case of higher-value orders or orders from new customers, to deliver the ordered goods only after payment in advance.
- 4 delivery
(1) Unless otherwise clearly stated in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately (within a processing time of two working days). The delivery takes place at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day. In the event of high summer temperatures or several days of frost, there may also be delays in delivery to protect the goods.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during the shipping process is borne by the buyer. Damage to the delivery and / or the goods must be reported immediately by email.
- 5 Reservation of Title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact
Fabian Striebe - ornamental and useful plants
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail), declare your decision to withdraw from this contract. A return of the goods in their original condition is also considered a revocation. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. Goods that are no longer in their original condition are excluded from cancellation.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to repay all payments we have received from you, minus delivery costs and transaction fees, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back, the goods are no longer in their original condition or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
- 7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Fabian Striebe - ornamental and useful plants
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
- 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
- 9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the terms and conditions Feb 2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de