The ideal peat-reduced soil for all Mexican pinguicula. The balanced mix of lava, pumice, zeolite, expanded clay, sand & Gravel and a small amount of peat for better binding, guarantees the well-being of most Mexican butterwort species.
For species that retreat heavily into the substrate in the winter months, loosening up with our basic substrate is recommended.
- high quality mix of zeolite, pumice, lava and expanded clay
- high quality, lime-free quartz sand / quartz grave
- de-dusted perlite for horticulture
- unfertilized, uncalcified raised bog peat ( pH 3.5)
- Osmocote long-term fertilizer
Note: Since we mix the substrates manually in small quantities, both the composition and the nature of the goods (pH, eC) may vary slightly depending on the margin. The delivery quantity refers to the time of filling.
Attention: For the safety of the plants, substrates will only be send separately from the plants! We therefore beg you to order substrates individually. Unfortunately, otherwise we can not process the order! In addition, we only send any substrates within Germany!